Rukie Member replied

134 weeks ago

Will be away from 1st sept for 5 days.

Should fine to raid the sat/sun/mon, may even be able to log during if totally needed (rather not ofc), connection will likely suck and on pants laptop xD
"Kaylon Neko >> you are a nice person somehow"

Rukie Member replied

132 weeks ago

Hi all,

Not long got back and have not been able to get online since being away.

Got some bad news I'm afraid :/

While I've been away my 1 tortoise health has gone downhill a lot (got sick before we left and we took him with us to look after him). It looks like he'll need a fair bit of looking after for weeks maybe even months if he is going to have any chance of recovering.

That added to normal irl stuff means I not really going to be able to find the time for serious progressive raiding, at least, not until he gets a lot better or dies… (apparently with torts it takes a very long time for them to get over an illness or a very long time for them to die…)

That said, until Kaylon finds a replacement for me, I am willing to do floors 1-2 for as many weeks as is needed, I just can't spare the time for progression stuff, as a lot of my spare time will now be looking after my tort.

I'll still be playing the game and if anyone needs a craft or w/e just let me know.

Sorry I could not let you know sooner, but even my phone would not work where we were.

:( :(
"Kaylon Neko >> you are a nice person somehow"
Please log in to post a reply.